For most people, the kitchen is the most commonly used space in their home. It seems to be the perfect place to gather and work, as well as the ideal spot for storing food, dishes, cleaning items and office supplies. It’s understandable that having a well-functioning kitchen would be high on your priority list. Here at Installations Unlimited we are passionate about bringing dreams into reality with our kitchen remodeling services. Here are five ways we can help you make the most of your space with kitchen remodeling.
1. Identify problems – A great way to figure out what you want in your new kitchen is to express what you find frustrating about your current situation. As we discuss these issues with you, our experts can draw from their experience to offer you innovative and proven solutions that will work within your space.
2. Take it to the top – Instead of leaving space above your upper cabinets, you can add a second row of cabinets that reach the ceiling for storing items that are used infrequently.
3. Add storage and counterspace in one spot – A kitchen island or peninsula is perfect for increasing your counterspace, but you can also add large deep cupboards with pullout drawers.
4. Custom inserts – There are many ways to get creative with custom inserts such as vertical spice cabinets or pull out cutting boards.
5. Consider open shelving – Open shelving can serve a double purpose of design and storage. It’s a great spot for keeping your favorite dish set.
At Installations Unlimited, we have the ability to listen carefully to your desires, make detailed plans, and then execute those plans with a high level of attention to detail and superior craftsmanship. Give us a call and let us do your kitchen remodeling right.