A kitchen remodel may seem a little scary, because let’s be honest, we use our kitchens all day, every day. The idea of having it off limits for a while is one of the biggest hesitations that you may have about a kitchen remodel, but the time and monetary investment will be well worth it. With our team working on it, we’ll have a much more consolidated timeline and require a smaller budget because we do as little subcontracting as possible.
Here are five ideas for your kitchen remodel.
- Have a large island installed. Not only does this give you additional counter and prep space, it also provides additional seating and additional storage.
- A butler pantry is incredible for storage space and for a place to do meal prep without feeling like you need to clean everything before guests come over.
- Custom cabinets of varying sizes and functions can be installed. For example, you can use custom cabinet doors to hide small counter-top appliances, as well as cabinet doors that cover large appliances, like your refrigerator or dishwasher. You can also have pull-out drawers installed.
- You can have a small desk or office area built into your kitchen as a command center.
- A kitchen remodel allows you the opportunity to incorporate classic design choices, like a farmhouse sink, quartz or granite counter tops, or stylish, pendant light fixtures over your island.
Use these ideas as a starting point to create the perfect kitchen for you and your family.